October 12, 2011

News Flash!



Hey guys, hope you’re having a great week!

Today I’m doing a guest review over at Wandering Hues, the book is Birthright by Nora Roberts. I have a couple of things in common with the main characters, so if you want to find out what those things are head over there and read the review.

I want to thank to Tania for inviting me to her blog and giving me my 15 minutes of fame as a guest reviewer.

Once you’re there take some time to check out her blog, Tania’s reviews are awesome and she has lots of interesting book-related content. I’m sure you’ll enjoy Wandering Hues just as much as I do.

Also, remember that we are part of the Celebrating Romance Giveaway Hop. We are talking about favorite romance novels and there are lots of goodies up for grabs. The contest ends this Friday so you still have chance to enter.

And last but not least, Marie is back (you can read her latest review here). She survived her Master’s dissertation and now can read novels again. Welcome back!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Marie! I'm glad she survived it. ;)

    I'll definitely have to stop by that giveaway! Looks like a good one. :D

    ReplyDelete

Blogger likes to eat comments, so I suggest copying it before hitting "publish" just in case it doesn't go through the first time. This is a pain, I know, but it's the only solution/prevision I can think of, and it will save you the frustration of losing a comment. Also, thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FTC Disclaimer

The books reviewed here were purchased by us. If the book was provided by the author or publisher for review, it will be noted on the post. We do not get any type of monetary compensation from publishers or authors.